Bionika Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company for production of solid, semisolid and liquid dosage forms. The size and scope of the company has been designed to serve the regional market, respecting the highest standards stipulated by the global pharmaceutical industry. Manufacturing processes, quality control labоratory, microbiology labоratory and R&D laboraotry meet the latest requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), production and quality standards of solid, semi-solid and liquid dosage forms. The warehouse fully meets the requirements of Good Storage Practice. The installed SCADA system in the warehouses registers and automatically regulates air temperature and humidity, thus providing quality storage conditions for stored products.
Core values of Bionika Pharmaceuticals are following:
• Running policy of high quality
• Constant tracking and adoption of innovations in the pharmaceutical industry;
• Building close business relations with consumers and clients;
• Flexibility and adaptability of our offer according to customers needs;
• Equal treatment of the markets;
• Environmental care and social responsibility